The Qrow's Nest: RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night Out (Gembone RP)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Out (Gembone RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Night Out (Gembone RP)

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 8:33 am

"N-Nira...!" Sapphire moaned loudly, reaching an explosive orgasm. She shuddered violently in pleasure as Nira kept pumping her hand inside her, collapsing completely as her orgasm eventually finished.

"Th-that was... nice... but I think I prefer... being teased with nice things. I-I love you, Nira..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 9:42 am

"I love you, too, darling," Nira said in a charming voice. "Now, come; let's go wash our hands and get dinner. Our poor waiter is probably worried out of her-" She stopped midsentence as they exited the stall, seeing a fellow patron staring at them with a red face. "Oh... Hello," she said awkwardly, face a fiery red. "You... I don't suppose you heard all that?"

The woman nodded mutely. Nira sighed, bowing her head.

"...Shit..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

https://strq.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 9:51 am

Sapphire froze up entirely for several seconds, her face as white as a sheet. Her eyes and hair shone slightly brighter, her Semblance reacting to the tension and calming everyone slightly. "I-I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. T-tell me, did anyone else hear us?"

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 pm

The woman shook her head, and, taking this as a cue, Nira grabbed Sapphire's wrist and marched them quickly out of the bathroom, finding their seats, where their food was already waiting for them. "Let's eat," Nira stammered.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 1:48 pm

"W-wait a second, Nira." Sapphire leaned in, whispering to avoid being overheard again. "W-we forgot to wash our hands. After... that, we can't just sit down and eat..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm

"I'm not going back in there," Nira replied tightly, carefully placing a finger in her mouth. "Besides, I happen to like your taste," she added, making a rather lewd-sounding sucking noise. "So delicious..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Sapphire blushed again, shuddering slightly. "P-please, don't tease me any more. I'm too worn out now..." She sighed, reaching over her shoulders to grasp her hairbands. Closing her eyes, she activated the Water Dust embedded in the braids, feeling warm, clean water lightly wash over her hands and run down her hair, dissipating before it could fall to the floor.

After the brief rinsing was finished, she picked up the cutlery again, with not a speck of water on her hands. She turned her head and smiled politely at Nira, though her eyes betrayed a sense of pride in herself. "Are you impressed? I will admit it, I learned this skill this out of frustration at the difficulty of washing my hair."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 2:24 pm

"A little bit," Nira replied honestly. "I always thought it a bit odd how your hair was always so nice and clean... Any chance I can get one of those?" she asked, placing a cut of fish in her mouth and moaning a little at the taste. "Oh... Wow."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 3:31 pm

"Of course," Sapphire replied happily. "I would love to teach you some time, of course. Now then," she bowed politely to Nira, showing traditional respect. "Thank you for the meal." Sapphire smiled warmly, before finally starting to eat.

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 7:32 pm

"How is it?" Nira asked, trying not to sound too concerned, but unable to keep it from creeping into her voice. She had, after all, spent an exorbitant amount of money to come here with Sapphire, and it would be... disheartening if the woman disliked the food.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Sapphire noticed the hint of worry in Nira's voice, and smiled reassuringly, setting her cutlery down and finishing her current mouthful before speaking. "Wonderful. This may very well be the best meal I have ever been served on a date, and given the number of... suitors who have been so willing to show off their family fortunes on dates with me, that is no small feat." Sapphire's smile grew from one of reassurance to a smile of cheerful enjoyment, and she winked at Nira. "But it's the partner that really made this my favourite restaurant date."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 8:21 pm

"Mmm," Nira agreed, wiping her mouth then raising Sapphire's hands to her lips, kissing their backs as she smiled at her fiancee. "I can't say I've ever been on a better date... well, that's a lie. There has been one better date," she said, looking meaningfully at the ring on Sapphire's finger.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Sapphire blushed slightly, remembering how honoured she felt to receive the ring from Nira. "You know, there's something that's been bothering me lately. My family have our own wedding rings we passed down, as a matter of tradition. They really are beautiful, and my father had always hoped to see me wear one, though he'd never expect to see the other on someone like you. It's such a shame that one had to go to a... selfish woman like my mother. But since they've... officially disowned me, you'll have to be the first lover of a Corundum to not receive one. It's quite sad, really..." She trailed off, sighing to herself.

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Mon May 08, 2017 8:57 pm

"Darling," Nira began firmly, lacing her fingers together with Sapphire's and leaning across the table to kiss her soon-to-be-wife's lips. "I don't care about such little things. I love you so much, if you were some street waif, it wouldn't make any difference. Your family, your richness, and certainly not some silly ring, cannot change my love for you. Do not worry, Sapphire."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 pm

"I'm not worried, darling. I know you're happy with me, and I'm always grateful for that. It's just that I know I could have been even better. My duty as your lover is to make you as happy as possible, and knowing that I'm failing even slightly feels horrible. I..." Sapphire glanced downwards, horribly ashamed of myself. "I still hate myself for earlier. You did something nice for me, and I made you cry in return..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am

Nira quirked an eyebrow, a stern expression setting her features as she commanded, "Stop that. It's not your fault. I just assumed. After all, I knew I was going a little far to begin with. I really... I never should've." Once again, her eyes drifted to the ring on Sapphire's finger. "You know... You never did acknowledge the pun."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 am

"Ah, yes." Sapphire smiled gratefully at Nira. "I do appreciate that you bought me a ring embedded with sapphire and lapis lazuli. Even if the former was an obvious thing to do, I'm honoured to have a girlfriend who went to the trouble of finding a ring with both gemstones. I love you for things like this, Nira. Not because you spent time and money to get me an expensive ring, but because you spent time and money to make me just that little bit happier. I can only wonder how happy this makes you, now..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Tue May 09, 2017 2:26 pm

"Your happiness is my own, Sapphire," Nira replied warmly, her hands curling a little tighter around Sapphire's. "And I can't wait to be your wife."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue May 09, 2017 2:43 pm

"I-I feel the same, Nira. You always say the sweetest things about me, you spend so much time and effort on me, and you're always okay with putting me before yourself, even if it's just because I'm worried. I'm so grateful for you that I sometimes keep myself up at night, just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. Y-you're just... so..." Sapphire trailed off, leaning lightly against Nira as her blush grew redder. "I-I need to calm down, please... hug me."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Tue May 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Complying, Nira placed her arms around Sapphire's shoulders, not even giving her fiancee the chance to thank her before she pulled her in for a kiss. "Mmm..." she hummed against her lips. "How's that, love...?"
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Tue May 09, 2017 3:02 pm

"I-it's great," Sapphire stammered. "I-I think... since this is my first time drinking real alcohol, I think it's starting to get to me. It's not bad, but I just feel a bit weird, and it's making everything else a little overwhelming... P-please comfort me some more, Nira."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 pm

"Shh..." Nira shushed her lover gently, hand running through Sapphire's hair, as she kissed the other woman's cheek. "It'll be alright, Sapphire... Calm down, now..."
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 10, 2017 10:50 am

Sapphire sighed happily, content with Nira's comforting embrace. "Y-yes, it'll be alright... Nira, you're the best girlfriend ever. I love you so much..."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuki Wed May 10, 2017 7:27 pm

The other girl didn't reply, choosing instead to pick up Sapphire's fork and beginning to feed her girlfriend silently, a loving, caring expression on her face as she did so.
Ryuki
Ryuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raltsun Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Sapphire gazed tenderly into Nira's eyes as the taller woman fed her, blushing faintly at the warm, loving feeling of being cared for. Despite her practiced manners and emotion-concealing Semblance, Sapphire felt a wave of happiness flood through her mind, washing over everything else. Swallowing another mouthful of food, she glanced into Nira's eyes again, smiling widely. "That was really adorable, Nira... Thank you."

Raltsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum